The goal of ATLAS is the development of an open interoperability network
for agricultural applications and to build up a sustainable ecosystem
for innovative data-driven agriculture.
- Open, distributed and extensible service Interoperability Network.
- Based on a service-oriented architecture.
- Interoperability of sensors, machines and data services.
- From farm scale to global scale through interconnected service registries.
ESTABLISHING 5 CENTRES
- Provide a place to meet and inform.
- Demonstrate new technology in a real-world environment.
THIRD PARTY FUNDING
THROUGH OPEN CALLS FOR
- Innovative tech-driven SMEs and start-ups
- Small innovative agricultural enterprises and farms
- New innovative services based on the ATLAS Interoperability Network